Sunday, 20 September 2015

A LITTLE AUTUMN HAUL


Since starting Art School it's become clear that after the first few days of 'dressing to impress' a jumper/ plaid shirt, a pair of skinnys, converse and docs are going to be the uniform, but I'm not complaining about that. To make up a few outfits I took a trip to find some nice Autumnal jumpers. Of course Topshop had about 20 that I would have bought if I could. This year they've nailed the turtle necks and I'm in love (also the VM in the store was beautiful). I picked up this mock neck jumper in rust as it really suits my complexion.

I nipped next door into Zara looking for a mustard lightweight knit but no luck! Cannot find one anywhere! But naturally I spotted a black and white stripe knit. Its cropped so I'll pair it with mom jeans or a denim skirt and a belt. And at the till point these sunglasses caught my eye. Cateye, sparkly and rust, sassy and fitting for the season.

I also got an amazing deal on Depop (@tylajohnson), I purchased an American Apparel denim skirt for £25!

Happy Autumn,  Tyla x

No comments:

Post a Comment